Beyond our already stringent infection control measures, the following additional guidelines are in place:
- We will be spacing patient appointments to keep a minimum of patients in the office at the same time.
- We will provide phone screening of all patients prior to coming to the office.
- Patients must complete registration paperwork online prior to their appointment. This will help reduce person to person contact and cross-contamination.
- We will be taking staff and patients’ temperatures prior to entering the office.
- All patients are required to wear a mask or face covering when entering the office. If the patient does not have a mask or face covering, we will provide one. Patients will be required to wear a mask at all times unless the doctor or staff are providing direct oral care.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided to all patients and they will be asked to use it prior to entering the office.
- Custom plexiglass shields have been placed in the front office area for added protection.
Please call us with any questions, concerns or ways we may be able to help you and your patients. We are looking toward the future, to a time when COVID-19 is in the past, and we can return to a more normal way of life.
Dr. McArdle and Team